Fluctuations in the economy can cause fluctuations in the consumer-based industry, and your business. Luckily, Northeast Arkansas CPA firm Debra Thompson, CPA, PA provides the experience and knowledge you need to navigate these changes and help your business stay profitable for years to come.
We provide a variety of accounting and tax services to businesses in the Northeast Arkansas area, including bookkeeping, outsourced accounting, tax planning, financial statement preparation and more. Some of the consumer-based businesses we work with include restaurants, retailers, small contractors and more.
If you’re a consumer-based business owner looking for reliable accounting and tax services in the Northeast Arkansas area, give Debra Thompson, CPA, PA a call today at 870-523-3689 to schedule yourfree initial consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.
Some of our services include:
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax planning and tax preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Profit and cost projections
- Budgeting assistance
- Incorporation and business advisor services
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Business loan assistance
- Compilations and reviews
- Outsourced CFO services
- IRS problem resolution
- Debt restructuring
- Estate and trust planning
- Planning for college savings
- Litigation assistance
- Succession and retirement planning
- QuickBooks training and support