At Northeast Arkansas CPA firm Debra Thompson, CPA, PA, we understand the unique challenges of businesses in the agricultural industry. While the basic functions of an accountant are the same across the board, different methods can be used from industry to industry – agriculture being one of those eccentric industries that requires specialized knowledge.
An agricultural accountant works with farmers, ranchers, vineyards and other agricultural producers with industry specific methods to regulate cash flow management and decrease tax liabilities. When working with Debra Thompson, CPA, PA, you can be confident you have a profitability plan in place so that your business is structured in the best way possible to take advantage of ever-changing tax laws and incentives.
Some of our farm accounting services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Cash basis accounting
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Financial statement preparation
- Farm income averaging
- Tax preparation and strategic tax planning
- Debt restructuring
- Litigation support
- College savings planning
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services
- Payroll services
- Entity selection and business advisor services
- Inventory management
- QuickBooks training & support
- Charting of accounts
- Capital tax planning
- Retirement and succession planning
- Estate and trust planning
Want to learn more about how Debra Thompson, CPA, PA can help your agricultural business increase it’s bottom line? Give us a call at 870-523-3689 to schedule your free initial consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!